This is a profile picture of lil' HJ and a picture of his little "junk."
This is a picture of HJ's left foot.
Here is a picture of HJ's orbital sockets. If you look closely, you'll see where the second tech had drawn glasses and a baseball hat on HJ. The second picture is of HJ's feet. You'll notice that his second toe is longer than his big toe...he gets that from Momma.
To help you get your bearings with this picture, HJ's chin is facing the lower right and he has his mouth open. Above his open mouth is a the underside of his nose. The little fella was sleeping at this point. Momma made some smart remark about how she's seen Poppy like this on several occasions when he's napping.
This is a shot of HJ's million dollar legs. We're not exactly sure how his legs will become worth a million dollars, but we're pretty sure it will have to do with some athletic endeavor.
We've also got some exciting 20 wk belly pics, for those of you who are into that.
To top off our exciting week, Liz and I registered for baby gear. Talk about exhausting. We spent about 3 hours at Babies R Us for most of the goodies. I was also able to sneak to REI to register for some HJ active adventure gear. We were smiling through the entire process as we envisioned little HJ using his swing, attempting to escape his crib, and boldly exploring while being pulled behind Poppy's bike.
OHHHHH, and Liz has started to feel HJ moving around his palatial womb. She's all grins.






2 comments:
Congrats, you two! Can't wait for Chloe to have a boyfriend :)
How exciting!! I l-o-v-e the pic of HJ sleeping! Pretty sure I've seen Dad sleep like that...and also have heard that I sleep like that sometimes =). Give my nephew a "hello" from Aunty Bon!
Love You Guys!
Chantal
Post a Comment