Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

28 weeks belly shots


It is hard to believe that we have hit the 28 week mark! We have entered the 7th month of pregnancy. In some ways it feels like it has flown by, and in other ways it feels like it has been an eternity. As my belly begins to grow, Hj continues to make his presence known-there is definitely no hiding the fact that I am preggers!

We have also been learning so much about our little guy. I am usually asleep during the week around 8:30 pm so I can wake up at 5 am for clinicals, but I often stay up a little longer on the weekends. Within the past couple of weeks, Nathaniel and I have noticed that on these nights, Hj likes to wake up and play around 10:30 pm...we are beginning to think that he has his poppie's night owl genes. However, Hj also seems to be up and at 'em at 6 in the am...so, he also seems to have momma's early to rise genes!  Either way, we both know that in 12(!) short weeks, there will be a lot of not sleeping going on in the Hedke household. We better get the sleep in now while we can :)

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Love the pics. Keep 'em coming!