Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Preparations for HJ's Arrival

We've been working on getting HJ's lil' man cave ready...here's where we're at so far.


 A Bucky Badger mobile will be added to the crib by the end of next week, too.  Not only are we preparing HJ's room, but I've also been busy anchoring some of our bigger shelves in the living room to the the walls.  Additionally, both cars are equipped with car seat bases...and the Outback is currently holding the baby carrier seat.  HJ is clearly competing with Momma for who can create the longest "to do" list for Poppie.

2 comments:

Unkie Rob said...

You should get this for the last month!!

http://www.gizmag.com/kickbee-tweets-when-your-unborn-baby-kicks/15704/

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen yet. Little ones with their own twitter connections...unbelievable!

HJ will be much more techno aware than Grandma. I have tried to post numerous times to respond via the blog comments, but have only been able to figure it out today. I have loved the blog and cherished the running commentary during this fun time.

Unkie Rob, you have cool ideas!

Love always,

Grandma Mary