Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Last belly shots before Jack's debut: 38 6/7 weeks

 These pictures were taken Saturday, September 18th, the day my water broke. Every now and then when I am holding Jack, I wonder how this little person ever fit inside of me! Looking at these pictures, it is a little easier to see how (I definitely built him a mansion to live in!), but even then, it is truly amazing.

There is no question that I dropped since the last pictures.

Some of the last moments holding our baby through my belly.

Ready to meet this little man (Nathaniel wanted a double thumbs up sign).
Some of the last kisses with the little man between us.

Excited for the ride.

Looking back, it is hard to believe this was almost 3 weeks ago. I absolutely adore cuddling with Jack in my arms, but I am a little nostalgic for the love taps he would send from inside.

We will continue Jack's full birth story soon!

No comments: