Dear Poppy,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. I might not be able to tell you in words quite yet, but I hope my smiles, cuddles, and giggles let you know just how great I think you are. I am so lucky to have you as my poppie AND buddy. I love spending time with you, whether it is "rough-housing", cuddling, reading books, or going on adventure walks. I am very lucky to have you as a role model. I can't wait for all of the fun things we are going to do together during this coming year.
Thank you for all of the love you give to both momma and me. You are just the best.
Hugs and Kisses,
Jack
P.S. Here is a video that I love, because it shows how you can make me laugh and squeal like no one else can!

1 comment:
Super Cute!!!
Joanne H.
Post a Comment