Well, I am not positive, but I think I may have felt little Hj kick for the first time! As I was laying and reading a good book, I was all of the sudden interrupted by a tap in my lower right quadrant. This was followed by another little tap. The fact that I was stopped reading mid sentence by this feeling makes me think it was baby. I tried to lay really still and see if there were any more jabs, but no such luck.
Being a first time momma, I have been told that it takes a little longer to figure out that the movements are in fact baby. However, I am 17 and 5/7 weeks, and the books say usually around 16-20 weeks is when the first movements are felt. I will be on alert for any more "hello" kicks from baby. It is fun to think that even if they weren't yet truly baby movements, I will soon be feeling the little lad or lass dancing around all of the time. I think it will make it feel even more real that in 22 short weeks, Nathaniel and I will have a little side kick-for life!


2 comments:
I'm sure it was baby HJ! It's amazing isn't it?!
Love,
Summer
Awesome!!!
Love,
Nikki
Post a Comment