Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Now accepting comments...


After spending some quality time with my family this weekend, I was alerted that visitors to our blog were not able to leave comments...what a travesty :)  Well, we're happy to say that we're now open for business and look forward to reading comments, suggestions, possible names, and any advice.

1 comment:

Heidi Katte said...

Yeah:) I finally made the blog...you know me and electronics not quite up to where I should be after chasing after our little 3! Oh my goodness, Liz you are glowing:) You are so beautiful pregnant of course you would be I can just feel the excitement from you guys:) We are so happy for you both. Good luck with the final weeks of clinical/class and stay healthy. Get plenty of rest and know God has so many blessings in store for you guys starting with this little one:) I just can't decide about the sex of the baby yet. Too much pressure to make a vote at this time but I certainly will in the future:) Lots of love, The Katte Family