But you want to, right? You've come to THE place. We'll chronicle the smiles, laughs, stories and joy that are Jack. Welcome!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Back to the Future
Yup, that's a blue line and we're not talking hockey. It was very, very faint because at this point we were only about two weeks pregnant. Liz took the pregnancy test on Friday, January 15th while I was at school and decided to surprise me. She picked me up at work and told me that she had something for me.
I opened my gift to see the bib at right. I was very confused because we hadn't officially started trying, just stopped not trying. I literally took the bib out of the bag, read it, looked to Liz with a puzzled look for some clarification and...then it all clicked. We couldn't stop smiling and haven't yet, unless we're puking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment