Well, it's been a couple of rough weeks for Liz with "Morning Sickness." Yes, I placed "Morning Sickness" in quotes and capitalized it...for a reason. "Morning Sickness" has earned great respect in our house, hence the capitalization. I used quotes because "Morning Sickness" happens at all times, not just in the "morning," and calling it a "sickness" is rather sick, in itself. That being said, the "Morning Sickness" has put Liz and I on notice for who is going to be running the Hedke household for some time to come.

3 comments:
Hang in there Liz! I'll be thinking of you on Friday morning - can't wait to hear how everything goes!
Summer
The Best blog I've ever wrote to! Now that I think of it, it's the only blog I've ever wrote to. I will be following you all closely.
Liz and Nathaniel...and little baby!
It is so wonderful to be able to follow the journey of a new life, even with the ups and downs (like breakfast, or lunch, or the last bagel Liz ate that she didn't get to truly enjoy.:)
May your midwife visit go well. We look forward to hearing all about baby, and mommy and daddy, too.
Love Grandma and Grandpa!
Post a Comment