Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Showered with Love ***warning****may include graphic content regarding am sickness!

As Nathaniel mentioned, morning sickness has not been my friend lately. However, this week we have been showered in love by our wonderful family to help brighten our days.

  With me cozy-ing up to the toilet many times a day, and Nathaniel running around getting food for me that at the time does not make me want to vomit, tidying up our apt, and rubbing my back when I am heaving into the toilet (he lovingly calls this "talking to the dinosaurs," as some of the sounds are somewhat dinosaurish), there is little time and energy for a good deep down cleaning of our apt. So imagine the joy when Mom and Roger  surprised us with a visit from the Maid Brigade. Never have I been so happy to have a clean apartment. Now when I am hugging the toilet, floor dust balls are not staring me down in the bathroom. This was one of the best gifts ever, and I am definitely going to remember it for my other fellow friends who struggle with morning sickness.



The second surprise came today, after a morning of many tears from feeling so horrible and even vomiting in the car (luckily I had my handy barf bowl!). As I was laying down on the couch, trying to start studying for Wednesday's test, I was surprised by a knock at the door. Rob and Dad had sent a beautiful bouquet of some of my favorite flowers. So, now, when I am needing a study break, I can just walk over to the flowers for an escape from reality!


Thanks for all of the love and support everyone-we definitely could not make it without you!

No comments: