Today is a day to put on the baby calendar...I actually felt GOOD! The entire day. Even though I was in the OR before the birds were up. No running out of the OR to vomit. No dry heaving. Well, I did have one gag incident, but it was after seeing something super gross, and as my friend Kacie says, that was my baseline pre-pregnancy.
After clinical, the hubbs and I went on a beautiful walk, and I made it even further than last time. It sounds trivial, but considering I have had ZERO exercise for the past two months, this is a huge feat. And, after all of that, I still had energy to cook dinner. This was the first time since morning sickness hit that I cooked. Ahhhh. Finally, at 14 2/7 weeks, this may finally be the glorious second trimester feeling I heard about but started to doubt its existence.
And, just when I thought the day could not get any better, I was treated to a fantastic pregnancy foot rub from Nathaniel.
I almost had to pinch myself, because this was a day that I could only dream of days ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment