Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More gifts


Today I came home from school with a beautiful gift waiting for me from Nathaniel and Hj...
I guess Hj told daddy that she/he is loving our nightly story time with daddy, but wanted a little story time with momma, too, because they got me "God's Dream," by Archbishop Desmond Tutu. We saw it a couple of weeks ago at a cute little baby boutique downtown, and fell in love with the story and the beautiful pictures.

So, after daddy's story time, I started the tradition of reading to our little baby as well. I just love this family time!

In addition to this great book, Nathaniel, baby and I received a gift from my dad of Easter chocolates from Quality Candy. It instantly brought back memories of childhood, when he would take Rob and me to get these delightful, rich, vanilla cream eggs every Easter. Looks like the tradition continues!

No comments: