I am afraid to say it, because I don't want to jinx myself. But, I think the worst of the morning sickness has shown its face.
Last week I was supposed to have another appointment with the midwives, but since I was keeping more food down, and I had much more energy, I decided to cancel it.Since then, I have had two puke-free days, and one day without any anti-nausea medicine. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely not completely over. The last couple of evenings have included some QT with the toilet. And, I have realized that lack of sleep definitely is a trigger for morning sickness- this A.M. I had to run out of the OR to vomit in the scrub sink two times. However, I am slowly feeling more and more like myself, and as the hubbs says, the twinkle in my eye is finally coming back.

No comments:
Post a Comment