Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Belly Olympics

Yesterday I hit the 27 week mark, and I have been noticing Hj move around so much more. You can look at my belly when he moves, and see the entire belly jump around when he kicks. It is quite entertaining, and I giggle out loud when it happens, because it still takes me off guard.

Since he started moving, I have just felt kicks that would last a second or two. However today, I felt an actual body part just bulging out through my upper left quadrant for about 20 seconds! It felt like it was a knee, but since the lil' guy is only about a chunky 2 pounds, it is possible that it was a bony butt. Regardless of what body part it was, it just is a fun reminder that in a little more than 3 months, we will be able to look at those little body parts, rather than feel them through my expanding belly!

No comments: