Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

HJ's First Set of Wheels...

Thanks to all of Liz's anesthesia classmates who generously contributed to HJ's new BOB Revolution Stroller. 
Special thanks to Kacie for organizing the shower and all the festivities...Liz was beaming!
One of the nice features of the BOB is the ability to lockout the front wheel so it becomes a jogging stroller.  Now if we only knew someone who "jogged."  I run.  Semantics?  Maybe.  I just don't see "jog" as a term I would use to describe what a hip, 30 something, dad-to-be would be doing in his free time.  Running, yes.  So when Poppie uses the stroller, with the front wheel locked out, we will call it a running stroller.  When Momma uses the stroller, with the front wheel locked out, we will call it a jogging stroller.   Although, Liz does like to jalk.  How does one jalk, you ask?  It's Liz's term for combination of jogging and walking.  So, I guess we either have a running stroller or a jalking stroller :)


No comments: