This past Memorial Day weekend I attended a 27 hr boards review course. Not exactly the most exciting way to spend a holiday weekend, but I wanted to get it out of the way before Hj comes.
The good news was that it was in Des Moines, IA. Mindy and Danny were sweet enough to let me crash with them at their place, so after a long day of learning, I always had a fun evening waiting for me. We ate lots of delish food, and since it was the opening weekend of Sex and the City, Mindy and I just had to go see it!
Don't worry, we put "ear muffs" on Hj and Genevieve during several parts of the movie:)
Another bonus to the review class was that I was able to see Jenna, a friend who I had worked with in the CVICU. She attends Mayo's anesthesia program and graduates this coming March. We had a wonderful time catching up!
Here are some pictures of Mindy (29 weeks pregnant) and me (23 weeks pregnant).
This last picture makes me laugh, because due to our height differences, it is almost as though Hj and Genevieve are spooning!
Thanks again for the great company and hospitality! Can't wait for the next visit...at that point, we will both be cradling two precious littles!




1 comment:
Liz!!! The belly is sooooo cute! I love it!!!
Summer
Post a Comment