Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Letter to Poppie

Dear Poppie,
I just wanted to take this moment to tell you how much Momma and I love you. We are so lucky to have you be the special person to share our lives with. Momma could not imagine anyone but you being the father to her children, and I could not imagine growing up with anyone but you by my side. All of the little things that you do to make us feel special never go unnoticed...whether it is reading to me every night, singing your silly song to me, making a CD for me to listen to, putting together all of my baby items, or just loving momma.

I cannot wait to be in your arms and look at your face. I already know how proud you are of me, and I have not even made my entrance into the world yet! If kicking momma in the belly makes you say, "Isn't he just so awesome?", than I can't wait to blow your mind with all of the things I have waiting for you: my first smile, my first step, my first word.

I am so excited for our "two dudes" adventures, whether it be running in the stroller with you, going on a bike ride, or even napping on the couch.

So while I may be kind of quite this Father's Day, I just wanted to let you know that I am loving you and dreaming of all of the memories that we will soon make together.

Love,

Hj

No comments: